Well, the nausea and exhaustion of 1st trimester is past. I am currently in a lull of the winter of respiratory infections, and I actually feel like eating again. Hence there has been cooking, and there will be posts about it sooner rather than later.
In other news - there are crocuses blooming in our backyard. They started on Thursday 2/26. Jeff told me, and I went out to look on Friday morning, but I couldn't find them under the new snow. Yesterday I was able to confirm with my own eyes but neglected to take a photo. Today when we were walking up to campus I also saw some yellow crocus blooming in another yard -- they were on a southwest corner.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss the spring in Sugarhouse! I would walk for hours checking out the spring bloom!
Post a Comment