Monday, November 16, 2009

Another Book Suggestion

I haven't been reading much, but I recently finished Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Superathletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen by Christopher McDougall. I am not a runner, but it made me want to run.

2 comments:

bearing said...

Wow, that sounds really good. Actually, it's Mark who would probably enjoy it even more than me. I just requested it from the library.

I don't think either of us have aspirations to become endurance runners, but Mark is planning to try a 10K next year, and maybe shoot for a half marathon someday...

Christy P. said...

I was on the wait list at our library for months. I didn't get on the internet soon enough after the author was on The Daily Show! Although it is about ultra-marathoners, the message isn't so much about ultra-running. It is about enjoying the running.