Thursday, August 21, 2008

2.25 year olds do not understand secrets.

This post is for you, Lisa.

Last night when I walked in the door, Z's first statement was "Mom! Present! Upstairs!".
My birthday is coming up, and apparently J had been coaching her all day about the extra errands and telling her it was a surprise. 2.25 year olds do not understand secrets.
Usually as soon as I walk in she is asking for milk.

1 comment:

Lisa R.D. said...

Oh, that is too funny. I hope that you have a great birthday! It sounds like Z is developing quite a charming personality!

I'm so sorry I missed you on Saturday--I would have loved to have seen you.

The other day my neighbor called asking to borrow a hand pump... I replied that I'd have to search and see if I could find my box of bf stuff... she started laughing and explained that she needed to borrow a pump to pump up her son's soccer ball--you can see where my mindset is, still!