Can you imagine that I'm actually completing a blog tag? Leave it to Christie who also was one of the people who guilted me into starting this blog in the first place.
8 TV shows I watch: not necessarily in order
(Thanks, TiVO!!)
1. Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
2. Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations
3. History Detectives
4. Antiques Roadshow
5. Dirty Jobs
6. The Simpsons (or as Z says Sip sips)
7. Family Guy
8. Lost -- it will return eventually
* on DVD only - Battlestar Galactica; Good Eats
8 Favorite Restaurants: (In no particular order)
1. Red Iguana
2. Mazza
3. The Pie
4. Thai Lotus
5. Settebello
Hmmm, that about does it for the places we go or have gone in SLC...
to complete the list
6. Giordano's Pizza (Chicago), Pizza Port (San Diego)
7. Milano's (Dayton, Ohio)
8. The Flying Biscuit (Atlanta)
* farther back in time: Hoggy's (Columbus), Garcia's (Columbus), La Hacienda (Chapel Hill)
** Can you tell that I have a 'rule' about not eating anything out that I can make at home? Hence, pizza (my oven doesn't get as hot), and interesting ethnic fare, and fried things (I don't have a vent hood in my kitchen). I do make pizza at home, but it is a different product entirely.
8 Things That Happened This Week:
1. Christmas, twice
2. flew home from Ohio and actually arrived home the day we were supposed to
3. visited my grandparents in Indianapolis
4. unpacked
5. packed for the next trip
6. cleaned out 'baby toys'
7. ordered our new cable internet service and my new cell phone (which will have the number of our old home phone)
8. I updated my blog
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. upcoming vacation to San Diego
2. garden season
3. Spring
4. spring semester exercise routine
5. Z learning to do more little household jobs
6. camping season
7. getting the car paid off (in a few months)
8. with some trepidation...upcoming work trip to DC -- my first nights ever away from Z!
8 People I Tag:
I can't play along with this part. If you feel motivated or are avoiding something less pleasant, feel free to duplicate and add your thoughts...
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
First night away from the little monkey :(. Wish you the best on that upcoming trip!
Well I didn't really mean to "guilt" you into blogging. I just enjoy your recipes :-). And I think you're right-- blogging is perfect for avoiding some other less pleasant task. Happy New Year!
I loved learning more about you--and thanks Christie for convincing Christy to create this blog, it's been so fun and filled with good thoughts and recipes! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment