Monday, January 28, 2008
Not only a new day, but a new era
Yesterday at the grocery I did something that I haven't done in a very long time, possibly 2 years. I bought a flake-type cereal for myself. At the end of pregnancy, all I wanted for breakfast was Cream of Wheat, and I ate that for weeks, even though it was May and June and generally pretty warm. Then I tried to eat a couple of bowls of raisin bran, my favorite, after Z was born, and it was uncanny how she knew when I poured the milk. That was her cue to cry or wet or something that required my attention while my flakes turned to mush. Yes, I know, wearing the baby in a sling is another good solution to the mushy cereal problem, but I basically decided to abandon flakes. Now she's independent enough that flakes are back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment