Thursday, June 3, 2010

New (to me) back wrap

Q is getting heavy for one-shouldered carries, so I have been experimenting.

Click here to view these pictures larger




I learned from a youtube video!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks Christy! This is just what I needed to see today. I've been struggling with trying to find a supportive back carry that is comfortable for me and feels like the baby is secure. I watched the video and tried it this afternoon and baby (13 m.o.) was content in it while I made dinner. Perfect!!

Christy P. said...

Hooray! My 11.5 month old rode this way during dinner prep, too.

Scarlett said...

Wow. You never cease to amaze. I will have to bookmark this post to use on little Nacho when (s)he's old enough.

Christy P. said...

Yes. It is my goal to amaze one person each day. Now, let's go home.

bearing said...

Tried this over the weekend -- works great. You are just in time! (Leo almost fell out of the back carry -- not this one -- that Mark was using last week when we went hiking at Afton.)